Howard Levine received his Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA™) accreditation from the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts™ (IDFA™). In addition to his comprehensive planning background as a Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®), he is also specifically trained to evaluate the short- and long-term financial impacts of proposed divorce settlements, including tax implications, division of property, and support payments.
We provide financial guidance to a divorcing individual on a confidential consulting basis. As a CDFA™ , Levine helps divorce clients gather relevant financial information, provides review of financial data, and produces personalized reports based on the individual’s different settlement scenarios.
The personalized reports illustrate the specific financial impacts of different settlement options, analyzing net worth, cash flows, division of assets and income streams (including alimony and child support), and investment tax implications of asset divisions and income streams.
AT Hanover Financial Group, our professionals' services for divorcing individuals include:
- Review and analysis of assets/liabilities and income/expenses
- Review of financial documents to uncover hidden assets
- Detailed financial reports of divorce settlement options, including short- and long-term tax implications
- Analysis of proposed alimony settlements, including amount and duration of payments
- Assistance with preparing Financial Affidavits
- Divorce financial planning
- Divorce settlement insurance